اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات حزن العشاق .. يمنع نشر الأغاني والمسلسلات والأفلام وكافة الصور المحرّمة ويمنع نشر المواضيع الطائفية... منتدانا ذو رسالة ثقافية وسطية

الإهداءات

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
همس الربيع
قديم 10-31-2011 ~ 07:39 PM
Jassem is now Johnny
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 1

الصورة الرمزية همس الربيع

مشرفة سابقا VIP
تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2011
معدل تقييم المستوى : 72
همس الربيع will become famous soon enough

Jassem is now Johnny

Jassem is now Johnny Jassem, an Arab child, entered his classroom on the first day of school in Ohio. "What is your name?" – asked the teacher. "Jassem". . .. – answered the kid. "You are in America now. From now on your name will be Johnny," –replied the teacher. In the evening, Jassem returned home. "How was your day, Jassem?" – asked his mother. "My name is not Jassem. I’m in America and now my name is Johnny." "Ah, are you ashamed of your name, are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage? Shame on you!" – and she beat him. Then she called his father and he too beat him. The next day Jassem returned to school.. When the teacher saw him with all the bruises she asked, "What happened to you little Johnny"? Well ma'am, 4 hours after becoming an American, I was attacked by two Arabs at home."
  رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
فيلم الأنيميشن والكوميديا Little Johnny the Movie 2011 بجودة عالية مشاعر حطمتها الخيانه قسم صور وتحميل الانمي الكرتون 0 03-24-2012 07:47 PM
اللممثل مست بن بفلمه الجديد Johnny English Reborn مشاعر حطمتها الخيانه قسم المواضيع المحذوفه والمكرره - Archive 1 01-16-2012 05:07 PM

الساعة الآن 06:59 AM