اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات حزن العشاق .. يمنع نشر الأغاني والمسلسلات والأفلام وكافة الصور المحرّمة ويمنع نشر المواضيع الطائفية... منتدانا ذو رسالة ثقافية وسطية

الإهداءات

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
ريشة حزن العشاق
قديم 10-23-2014 ~ 08:24 AM
موضوع عن التشييك بلد الالحاد بالانجلش
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 1

الصورة الرمزية ريشة حزن العشاق

تاريخ التسجيل : May 2011
معدل تقييم المستوى : 101
ريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond repute

Of the things that I saw that the European People's during working hours is a serious and do not tolerate in a minute of his work and his commitment to deadlines and also find the student is committed to studying in buses on the streets read and discuss very seriously and is Mstaadi that wasted time in eating or drinking and is even reads
These people themselves, who see them there must be times you see them in the holidays and the end of the week different people completely forget everything related to work and has happened to me a beautiful position confirms that students Nightlife In one Alaarasmuss They exchange students between European universities asked a young French considering what he said to me today is a holiday and a lovely evening and I forget what I study did not respond to my question did not respond at first I felt really upset at the way his response, but I realized that with the right Now Evening Why are we talking about things that work in time entertainment

Also a young European man free from every decade that we are as young people in the Middle is saturated desires to the point that it no longer stands hindrance to development and do not occupy his mind never in spite of my position on the subject of this and my desire to find a solution acceptable in our society based on our culture and our way of life and our values, and here also said a young Alcheken the young man harm listening to romantic songs and remembers his lover is a person who is sick and needs to treat sexual fast and of course can not talk on the subject of virginity with them, because this issue is debatable and is maintaining virginity age over twenty form of forms of the disease that needs prompt treatment because it would cause problems in the conduct of scientific and practical (Hallelujah have no moral boundaries)
It is observed in European society is the presence of women in the community are actively working and everything is equal with men in all things Vtgdaa bus driver and rubbish
As is well-known that the Czech country first ... atheism. Belhadehm understand boast about here and how surprised we believe in the existence of God in spite of his not see us.

من الأمور التي شاهدتها أن الشعب الأوروبي أثناء الدوام هو جدي ولا يتهاون في دقيقة من عمله و إلتزامه بالمواعيد و كذلك الطالب تجده ملتزم بدراسته في الباصات في الشوارع يقرأ و يتناقش بجدية كبيرة و غير مستعدي أن يضيع وقت في الأكل أو الشرب حتى و هو يقرأ
هؤلاء الأشخاص نفسهم الذي تراهم هناك يجب أن تراهم في أوقات العطل و نهاية الإسبوع أشخاص مختلفين تماما ينسون كل شيء متعلق بالعمل و قد حدث معي موقف جميل يؤكد ذلك ففي إحدى سهرات طلاب الإيراسموس وهم طلاب التبادل بين الجامعات الأوروبية سألت أحد الشباب الفرنسيين ماذا تدرس فقال لي اليوم يوم عطلة و السهرة جميلة وأنا نسيت ماذا أدرس ولم يرد على سؤالي ولم يرد وفعلا في البداية شعرت بالإنزعاج على طريقة رده ولكنني أدركت أنه معه الحق فالآن سهرة لماذا نتحدث عن أمور العمل في وقت التسلية

ايضا الشاب الأوروبي شاب متحرر من كل العقد التي نعاني منها كشباب في الشرق فهو مشبع رغباته لدرجة أنها لم تعد تقف عائق على تطوره ولا تشغل تفكيره أبدا على الرغم من موقفي من الموضوع هذا و رغبتي في إيجاد حل مقبول في مجتمعنا مستند إلى ثقافتنا و نمط حياتنا و قيمنا وهنا كما قال أحد الشباب التشيكين إن الشاب االذي يستمع إلى الأغاني الرومانسية ويتذكر حبيبته هو شخص مريض ويحتاج إلى علاج جنسي سريع و طبعا لا تستطيع التحدث عن موضوع العذرية معهم لأن هذا الموضوع غير قابل للنقاش و يعتبر الحفاظ على العذرية لعمر فوق العشرين شكل من أشكال المرض الذي يحتاج إلى العلاج السريع لأنه سيسبب مشاكل في السلوك العلمي والعملي(سبحان الله ليس لهم حدود أخلاقية)
ومن الأمور التي تلاحظ في المجتمع الأوروبي هو تواجد المرأة بفعالية في المجتمع فهي تعمل كل شيء و متساوية مع الرجل بكل الأمور فتجدها سائقة باص و زبالة
و كما هو معروف أن التشيك بلد الإلحاد الأول …. فهم يتفاخرون هنا بإلحادهم و يستغربون كيف نحن نؤمن بوجود الله على الرغم من عدم مشاهدتنا له .
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-25-2014 ~ 06:04 PM
افتراضي
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 2

الصورة الرمزية ورد الملائكه

http://www.chat-hozn3.com/up/uploads/1416837935791.gif
تاريخ التسجيل : Jul 2010
معدل تقييم المستوى : 10
ورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond reputeورد الملائكه has a reputation beyond repute

nice resha
thanks my love :152::thread_con::thread_con::thread_con:
  رد مع اقتباس
ريشة حزن العشاق
قديم 01-21-2015 ~ 11:23 AM
افتراضي
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 3

الصورة الرمزية ريشة حزن العشاق

تاريخ التسجيل : May 2011
معدل تقييم المستوى : 101
ريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond reputeريشة حزن العشاق has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Flower :m48:
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة