اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات حزن العشاق .. يمنع نشر الأغاني والمسلسلات والأفلام وكافة الصور المحرّمة ويمنع نشر المواضيع الطائفية... منتدانا ذو رسالة ثقافية وسطية

الإهداءات

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-09-2014 ~ 10:34 PM
طور لغتك ويانا تابع مع perfect guy
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 1

الصورة الرمزية فاطمة الطاهرة

الإدارة
تاريخ التسجيل : May 2011
العمر : 26
معدل تقييم المستوى : 10
فاطمة الطاهرة is a jewel in the roughفاطمة الطاهرة is a jewel in the roughفاطمة الطاهرة is a jewel in the rough

طور لغتك ويانا تابع مع perfect guy
..perfect guy

I thought I found the perfect guy, one that knew how to treat me right. But I forgot to hold on, and now he’s gone.

I should have pushed harder for it to work, but I didn’t and now I’m hurt. I can’t remove his picture from my mind I think about him all the time.

He meant everything to me, and now we can’t be I ruined it all, I say as I slowly fall. I miss the way it was with him, and now the lights starting to dim.

Everything inside is dead. I can’t get him out of my head. I need him to survive. He makes me feel so alive. He has my everything, and without him it’s just not the same.

When he told me good-bye, all I could think of is why. I hate having to act like it’s alright, especially when all I do is cry at night. I hate dwelling on my past, and sitting here wondering why it didn’t last.

I wish I could be with him right now, I should get over him but I can’t learn how. I think about how it used to be and I smile. I hoped he planed on staying a while, but he left me alone and helpless, and he knows it’s him I will miss

ÊæÞíÚ
إن قرأت مايعجبك ويفيدك منِّي فاذكر الله وكبرِّه واذكرني بدعائك بظهر الغيب وإن قرأت مالا يفيدك ولا يعجبك فسبِّح الله واستغفره عني وعنك

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة