اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات حزن العشاق .. يمنع نشر الأغاني والمسلسلات والأفلام وكافة الصور المحرّمة ويمنع نشر المواضيع الطائفية... منتدانا ذو رسالة ثقافية وسطية

الإهداءات

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-03-2015 ~ 09:34 PM
Post بالانكليزي ادعيه دينيه
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 1

الصورة الرمزية انثى مخمليه

مشرفة
تاريخ التسجيل : Oct 2011
العمر : 28
معدل تقييم المستوى : 41
انثى مخمليه ادارة

اللهم إني أسألك برحمتك التي وسعت كل شي أن تغفر لي

O Allaah , I ask you by your mercy which envelopes all things , that you forgive me .

قدر الله وماشاء فعل

Allaah has decreed and what he wills , he does

.................................................. .......

حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

Allaah is sufficient for me . and how fine a trustee he is )

.................................................. .....

لاحول ولا قوة إلا بالله

There is no might nor power except with Allaah

.................................................. ..

أنا و أمسى الملك لله و الحمد لله لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له * له الملك و له الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير*

رب أسألك خير ما في هذه الليلة * وخير ما بعدها * و أعوذ بك من شر هذه الليلة و شرما بعدها *

رب أعوذ بك من الكسل وسوء الكبر * رب أعوذ بك من عذاب في النار * و عذاب في القبر"

و إذا أصبح قال ذلك أيضاً: " أصبحنا و أصبح الملك لله".

“We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty* and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah* Alone without any partner* to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord* I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord* I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord* I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise* one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty

.................................................. ....................

بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم ثلاث مرات)

“In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” Three times)

.................................................. ..................

أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق. ثلاث مرات) .

“I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created” Three times)].

.................................................. ..................

"اللهم عالم الغيب والشهادة فاطر السماوات و الأرض رب كل شيء و مليكه , أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أعوذ بك

من شر نفسي و من شر الشيطان و شركه, وان أقترف على نفسي سوءاً أو أجره إلى مسلم".

Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to ShirkPolytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim”. [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi].

.................................................. .

ÊæÞíÚ انثى مخمليه
[flash1=http://store1.up-00.com/2015-07/1437906740421.swf]WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=300[/flash1]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-07-2015 ~ 04:24 AM
افتراضي
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 2

الصورة الرمزية رقة فتاة

مدير عام منتديات حزن العشاق http://gulf-up.com/do.php?img=228429
تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2013
معدل تقييم المستوى : 10
رقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeرقة فتاة has a reputation beyond repute

رائعه حبيبتي

اتمنى ان يكتب الله لك اجر النشر الرائع للادعيه المفيده
  رد مع اقتباس
عاااشق القيصر
قديم 09-09-2015 ~ 11:11 AM
افتراضي
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 3

الصورة الرمزية عاااشق القيصر

تاريخ التسجيل : Jul 2015
معدل تقييم المستوى : 9
عاااشق القيصر is on a distinguished road

يسلموـو على طرحك الراقي