قديم 06-09-2014 ~ 10:34 PM
طور لغتك ويانا تابع مع perfect guy
  ãÔÇÑßÉ ÑÞã 1

الصورة الرمزية فاطمة الطاهرة

الإدارة
تاريخ التسجيل : May 2011
العمر : 26
معدل تقييم المستوى : 10
فاطمة الطاهرة is a jewel in the roughفاطمة الطاهرة is a jewel in the roughفاطمة الطاهرة is a jewel in the rough

طور لغتك ويانا تابع مع perfect guy
..perfect guy

I thought I found the perfect guy, one that knew how to treat me right. But I forgot to hold on, and now he’s gone.

I should have pushed harder for it to work, but I didn’t and now I’m hurt. I can’t remove his picture from my mind I think about him all the time.

He meant everything to me, and now we can’t be I ruined it all, I say as I slowly fall. I miss the way it was with him, and now the lights starting to dim.

Everything inside is dead. I can’t get him out of my head. I need him to survive. He makes me feel so alive. He has my everything, and without him it’s just not the same.

When he told me good-bye, all I could think of is why. I hate having to act like it’s alright, especially when all I do is cry at night. I hate dwelling on my past, and sitting here wondering why it didn’t last.

I wish I could be with him right now, I should get over him but I can’t learn how. I think about how it used to be and I smile. I hoped he planed on staying a while, but he left me alone and helpless, and he knows it’s him I will miss

ÊæÞíÚ
إن قرأت مايعجبك ويفيدك منِّي فاذكر الله وكبرِّه واذكرني بدعائك بظهر الغيب وإن قرأت مالا يفيدك ولا يعجبك فسبِّح الله واستغفره عني وعنك

رد مع اقتباس