المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and uti’s – my must have natural treatments

سلام عشق
06-15-2016, 03:14 PM
The microbiologist Gregor Reid believes we all need to take better care of our vaginas (um, love him!). His research shows that your vagina is home to specific vagina-friendly microbes that have their own little eco-system going on down there. Any imbalance in the delicate production of a combination of lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide can cause a problem called bacterial vaginosis.

This causes chaos for your vaginal microbiome, but you won’t necessarily even know that it’s happening, because half of all women with bacterial vaginosis experience no symptoms. Reid speculates that around 30% of American women currently have bacterial vaginosis.

Vaginal Microbiome and Your Fertility

No symptoms, no problem right? Wrong – your imbalanced vaginal flora can compromise your ability to get and stay pregnant.

According to Reid, the resulting low-level inflammation from bacterial vaginosis is linked to the prevention of fertilization of the egg, spontaneous miscarriage, and a higher risk of preterm birth.

If that wasn’t bad enough (and I’d say it most definitely is) bacterial vaginosis can also make women more susceptible to acquiring and transmitting STDs and HIV.

Your vaginal microbiome balance starts in your gut?!

Bacteria and yeast cannot thrive in a healthy internal ecosystem that is alkaline and with a diet rich in anti-inflammatory foods. If you follow the Flo protocol with your diet, avoid chemical-laden products, and only sparingly use unnecessary medications, then you are also minding your gut microbiome, and by minding your gut microbiome, you are taking care of your vaginal ecosystem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zHG0BijGM
You can read more about my recommendations for supporting your gut microbiome, probiotic supplements and foods (and the dangers of overuse of antibiotics) here.

Stop the antibiotics insanity

How many of you after having these conditions have tried taking antibiotics, antifungals only to have the condition clear up temporarily and then come back? Or even worse, you take the antibiotic to clear up the BV or the UTI, and then you end up with a yeast infection!

It’s a vicious cycle and it’s not how the body needs to clear up this imbalance.

When you look at your microbiome as something that needs to be supported, then these conventional medicine based treatments make absolutely no sense, and in fact they actually make the situation much worse by destroying your gut flora balance and throwing off your body’s natural ability to keep bacteria and yeast balanced. You’re not meant to nor can you ever actually get rid of yeast or bacteria – you have POUNDS of it living in you and on your skin – you need to feed the good bacteria so they keep the nasty ones in check!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zHG0BijGM
In my consultations with women at Flo Living I often recommend they make several changes to their lifestyle alongside following our eating protocol – part of this is switching to natural remedies if they are suffering from urinary tract infections and yeast infections, because conventional treatments not only harm the microbiome, but they don’t solve the root of the problem and those nasty symptoms return as a result.

If you have used a lot of antibiotics and creams in the past to try and get rid of these problems, it’s likely you have a vaginal microbiome imbalance and compromised gut microbiome as well!

So, I want to share with you now some of my natural remedy recommendations that will get rid of the pain, the itching, and are also vaginal microbiome-friendly