المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Quotations

همس الربيع
10-11-2011, 10:41 AM
http://bagdady.org/up/upp/bagdady.com-13178563241.gif (http://bagdady.org/up/)

http://bagdady.org/up/upp/bagdady.com-13178563252.gif (http://bagdady.org/up/)

Quotations

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
~Author Unknown

The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. ~Stephen King

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Author Unknown

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. ~W. Somerset Maugham, A Writer's Notebook, 1949

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~Author Unknown

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ~Author Unknown

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig

Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde

You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. ~Mary Manin Morrissey

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. ~Marie Curie

Fear is a darkroom where negatives develop. ~Usman B. Asif

Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

Panic at the thought of doing a thing is a challenge to do it. ~Henry S. Haskins

The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety. ~Henry Louis Mencken

There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear. ~George S. Patton

Many of our fears are tissue-paper-thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them. ~Brendan Francis

There is much in the world to make us afraid. There is much more in our faith to make us unafraid. ~Frederick W. Cropp

There are very few monsters who warrant the fear we have of them. ~Andre Gide

Fear is faith that it won't work out. ~Sister Mary Tricky

Fear is the lengthened shadow of ignorance. ~Arnold Glasow

Fear is the father of courage and the mother of safety. ~Henry H. Tweedy

Fear is the highest fence. ~Dudley Nichols

Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight. ~Orison Swett Marden

Fear is the needle that pierces us that it may carry a thread to bind us to heaven. ~James Hastings

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~Robert Byrne

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~Elwyn Brooks White

Life is simple, it's just not easy. ~Author Unknown

A life without cause is a life without effect. ~Barbarella

Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't. ~Richard Bach

Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. ~Terri Guillemets

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. ~Henry David Thoreau, Walden

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. ~Jack Handey

Life is a foreign language: all men mispronounce it. ~Christopher Morley, Thunder on the Left

In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. ~Kathy Norris

To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. ~Emily Dickinson

Yes, I will try to be. Because I believe that not being is arrogant. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin

Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

You fall out of your mother's womb, you crawl across open country under fire, and drop into your grave. ~Quentin Crisp

As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose. ~Author Unknown

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. ~Arthur Miller

Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night. ~Marion Howard

Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while. ~Author Unknown

You can't escape history, or the needs and neuroses you've picked up like layers and layers of tartar on your teeth. ~Charles Johnson

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. ~Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. ~Lillian Dickson

We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse. ~Author Unknown

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up. ~Author Unknown

Life is a cement trampoline. ~Howard Nordberg

To preserve a man alive in the midst of so many chances and hostilities, is as great a miracle as to create him. ~Jeremy Taylor

http://smile.pc4up.com/smile_albums/romance/11882983883265.gif (http://smile.pc4up.com/)

شجون عاشقة
10-21-2011, 10:52 PM
سلمت الايادي هموس دوم متجددة ومتالقة

على برنس
10-21-2011, 11:05 PM
عاشت الايادي همس ع الموضوع روووعه مجهود راقي انتظر جديدك

همس الربيع
10-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Thank you very much for your presence

Greetings to your eyes

همس الربيع
10-22-2011, 12:04 PM